Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at https://www.accenture.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Official Website: accenture.com
Work Location: PAN India
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 and 2019 Batch)
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019
Eligibility for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019:
- Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Degree: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Description for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019:
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Aptitude to learn, Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
Wed, 18 Sep, 2019 | Sat, 21st Sep, 2019 | Lucknow
Wed, 18 Sep, 2019 | Sat, 21st Sep, 2019 | Mumbai
Wed, 18 Sep, 2019 | Sat, 21st Sep, 2019 | Pune
Wed, 18 Sep, 2019 | Sat, 21st Sep, 2019 | Hyderabad
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019.
Note- Elitmus Scored Not required.
ShieldSecure your privacy with the world’s most advanced encrypted email service CTemplar. Send unbreakable emails and secure your professional and personal details. Click Here To Create
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch 2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship