Streams: All B.Tech
Eligibility: 60% Throughout
Date of Drive: 20th July 2019
Last date to apply: 15th July 2019
Only registered are allowed to apply
Venue: Jain University.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) applicants, across streams, who have graduated in academic year 2019 and have all semester results available.
- Graduated with an aggregate of 60 percent and above or CGPA of 6 or above on a scale of 10.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application. Maximum one-year gap in education between class 10th till graduation.
- Should be an Indian citizen or should hold a Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country. Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- All degree marksheets (I to VIII semesters).
- Provisional degree certificate or convocation degree certificate (if available).
- If the documents are insufficient or the student is unable to produce the relevant documents, they will not be allowed in the recruitment process.
- IT operations – Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware (Database)/ Workplace Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting. Willing to work in 24×7 shifts. Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud/Security/Network/Service Management/Service Now/Middleware (Database)/Workplace.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons