About Company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work Location: PAN India
Exp Needed: Fresher (2019)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) applicants, across streams, who have graduated in academic year 2019 and have all semester results available
- Mandatory documents required: All degree marksheets (I to VIII semesters) ; internet copy printout is accepted for VIII Semester
- Provisional degree certificate or convocation degree certificate where available (however will have to be furnished at time of joining)
- If the documents are insufficient or the student is unable to produce the relevant documents, they will not be allowed in the recruitment process.
- Graduated with an aggregate of 60 percent and above or CGPA of 6 or above on a scale of 10.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application.
- Maximum one-year gap in education between class 10th till graduation.
- Should be an Indian citizen or should hold a Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Note: If any of the eligibility criteria is not met or there is any ambiguity in the documents submitted, the candidate can be withheld from the process till such clarifications are sort and the candidate may not be permitted in future processes.
Role Description: IT Operations associate will be supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
Knowledge and Skills:
IT operations – Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management /Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management / Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/issues reported by the customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates