About Us: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Official Website: www.accenture.com.
Job Profile: Application Support New Associate (Level 13)
Degree Needed: BCA/B.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2018
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
- B.C.A (Computers), B.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics, IT, Mathematics, Physics) students who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process.
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
|AGP Event Location||Event Date|
|NCR||11th May 2019|
|Pune||11th May 2019|