About the company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Profile:IT Operations Associate
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Work Location: PAN India
CTC: As per industry standards
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018)Get a 2-Month FREE Membership of SkillShare! Get Unlimited Access to More Than 27,000 Classes for Free
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Apply before: Thursday, 21 Mar, 2019
Event Date: Saturday, 23rd Mar, 2019
Event Location: Bangalore,Delhi/NCR
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Role : IT Operations Associate
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent development skills, with the preferred working knowledge in scripting languages
- Candidate should have basic understanding of network fundamentals such as TCP/IP, OSI basics and protocols would be highly preferred
- Familiarity with system internals and OS functionalities (Preferably on Red Hat Enterprise Linux or any Unix OS flavors)
- Basic understanding of security threats, hacking and breaches and vulnerabilities with systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Delhi – 02 March
- Bangalore – 23 March
Job Location: Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now