Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Accenture plc is an Ireland based multinational professional services company that specialises in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Batch Eligibility: 2020/2021
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
CTC: Rs 4.5 LPA
Event Location: Online(Virtual)
Desired Candidate Profile for Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Full time program in B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc (All streams).
- Graduates from 2020/2021.
- No active backlogs both during application and at the time of Onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation).
- Applied for Accenture Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in last three months
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Job Description for Accenture Freshers Off Campus Drive Hiring:
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure applications using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Apply Before the link Expires.