Company Profile:ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees
Official Website: www.abb.com
Job Profile : Management Trainee
As a R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Excellent knowledge in C++, C#, C
- Strong knowledge on configuration management system
- Excellent knowledge on Software development and Quality processes as per SDIP, CMMI, V&V and CyberSecurity
- Good soft-skills for being able to work in a multisite development team and in a multicultural environment, to deal with different role team members
- Contenders, whose desire to apply for ABB Vacancy, must hold Graduation / B.E/B.Tech degree from recognized university or Institution with good academic record and have desired Knowledge in related field.
- Candidates who will be selected for the above stated posts they will receive a handsome and attractive amount of salary per month by the organization.
- Candidates may also get impressive allowances and additional benefits as per their post by the recruiting association.
- Salary Range starts from Rs 5 lacs P.A.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here