ABB Recruitment Hiring As Production Engineer: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion in revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D centre, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Official Website: www.abb.com
Job Profile: Engineer Production
Work Location: Vadodara
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 Years
Degree Needed: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Your responsibilities for ABB Recruitment Hiring As Production Engineer
- Supervise a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by Production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within production area.
- Cooperate with the unit supervisor to create an effective work environment and reinforce production schedules and quality.
Main Accountabilities for ABB Recruitment Hiring As Production Engineer:
Shift monitoring: Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
Organization: Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
Staff: Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
Cooperation: Serves as a leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
Metrics: Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on-time delivery.
Health & Safety: Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines, Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background for ABB Recruitment Hiring As Production Engineer
- Education – Diploma/BE electrical or mechanical
- Experience -1 to 5 years of experience in rotating machines production.
- Preferred from rotating machines industry.
- The added advantage with Six Sigma certification.
Apply Before the link Expires for ABB Recruitment Hiring As Production Engineer.