ABB Recruitment 2019 Hiring: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D centre, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Official Website: www.abb.com
Job Profile: Site Engineer
Work Location: Vadodara
Exp Needed: 2+ Years
Degree Needed: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Your responsibilities for ABB Recruitment 2019 Hiring
- Serving as ABB’s Prime Interface with Customer.
- Overall Site Execution for Bay Augmentation & Retrofit works with utmost Safety and integrity.
- Executing Site activities according to Plan and Update the Status on progress (able to manage more than one site at a time).
- Working closely with Project Manager to meet contractual obligations.
- Assuring valid Health & Safety Plan is prepared before start of execution and proactively monitors and implement the same. Instructs newly arrived Team on Safety Guidelines.
- Interpreting of Switchyard Drawings like Plan, Section, SLD etc. & Ensuring execution of work as per Field quality plan. Ability to supervise work for erection, testing and commission of project site works.
- Co-ordinating all the logistics, like gate passes, requirement of testing equipment and team, local accommodation & Transportation for personnel.
- Keeping and updating site log book, maintain statutory documents, recording Site work such ABB Personnel activities, requests made by customer & contractors.
- Closure of Site with all statutory documents, Installation & Commissioning of project works, Handing over site to customer, Certification of contractor bills.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background for ABB Recruitment 2019 Hiring
- A diploma/degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 66kv/132kv/220kv/400kv Switchyard installation, T&C works.
- Good Communication skills, Planning and Work Scheduling.
- Skilled in Substation Equipment Installations ,problem solving and people handling.
- Quick learner with interest in and ability to do execution of Switchyard Project site works.
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is required.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word.
Apply Before the link Expires for ABB Recruitment 2019 Hiring.