Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
ABB Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Hiring: One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be part of ABB Global Business Services (GBS), Finance Delivery team based out of Bangalore which provides defined services to the internal customers with the best quality in the most efficient way.As an Accounts receivable analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and allocating the cash collections of the company on daily basis, including an accounting of incoming payment, advance adjustments, customer clearing, general ledger clearing, provision creation & release of provision and various accounts receivable reporting activities.
Company Name: ABB
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Profile: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Exp Needed- 0-2 yrs
• Downloading bank statement, identifying and allocating all receipts accurately, within the agreed time frame.
• Processing of all manual / electronic remittances/ incoming payments received through credit card/ lock box payments.
• Identifying and communicating discrepancies in receipts/ credit received in bank statement within concerned business unit team / accounts payable team / local country/organization for timely allocations.
• Performing daily receipt reconciliations & sending the same to the respective stake holders.
• Resolving and applying all un-applied cash against appropriate open AR, continuous follow-up.
• Keeping monthly AR reporting’s and balance sheet general ledger, reconciliations related to accounts receivable.
• Keeping/maintaining/ attaching all supporting documents in SAP / shared folder.
• Handling internal audit queries and produce required documents from time to time.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, M.Com, MBA Finance or equivalent
• 0-2 years’ experience in accounts receivable / cash application process.
• Willing to work extended hours to meet business requirements.
• Knowledge of bank receipts allocations and customs clearing procedures.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite/knowledge of SAP.
• Strong attention to detail / goal-oriented.
• Must be flexible in working in shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here