About the Company: ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Job Profile: Global Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 1.5 Years
- With a combination of on-the-job training, formal learning and mentoring, you will build your skills and experience, gaining insight into all key aspects of IS provision at one of the world’s most innova-tive businesses.
- From the beginning, you will contribute to the planning of your own program based on your individual interests and development requirements.
- There are three assignments:
– One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
– One six-month assignment at ABB Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, where you will get an over-view of ABB’s operations and work on a more strategic level.
– One six-to-twelve-month assignment in another country, where you will gain international experience and insights
into the operational aspects of IS.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Recent graduate (Master of Science or equivalent) with good grades in Information Technology or Information Systems
– Not more than 1.5 years of professional work experience (excluding internships) since your master’s (or equivalent degree)
– Excellent language skills: Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus
Additionally, we are looking for recent graduates with:
– A global mindset and desire for an international career
– A mature and responsible personality
– Persistence and drive
– Team spirit
– Flexibility and openness to new ideas
– Good communication and social skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates