About the Company: ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited (GISPL) is a company which has 5 functions to support ABB projects globally. We have 2000 employees as a part of this company serving in the areas of Research, Development, Engineering center and Regional ERP support center which contributes to ABB’s 5 divisions globally. In 2015 the company name was registered as ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited (GISPL).
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job type: Full-Time
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description: ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from the substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for implementation of software components, for electrical power management & control configuration application.
- Responsible to deliver work product on time with defined quality.
- Responsible for Unit test design and execution.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills.
- Development skills in C#\WinForms\WPF\.NET.
- Develop and maintenance of WinForms\WPF applications.
- Should have knowledge on different tools like – Visual Studio 2015, TFS.
- Expert knowledge on object-oriented programming system(OOPs) concepts.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here