ABB Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Specialist Position: ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. www.abb.com.
Job Profile: Operational Travel – Specialist
Company Name: ABB
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Needed: Bachelor’s degree or an MBA fresher
Job Description: Global Business Services-Global Travel Services (GBS-GTS) is a centralized GBS team that is responsible for Travel & Expenses (T&E) at ABB. GBS-GTS fosters innovation, speed, and efficient travel management services with centralized administration and data transparency.
This is an Operational Travel Specialist role, reporting to GTS Travel Operations Lead and Country Expert and will be based in Bangalore. This is a truly global role, supporting ABB travellers from 100 countries with Travel operation queries via ABB´s e-ticketing system ServiceNow. You need to be comfortable interacting with all stakeholders including external suppliers. In order to give the right and distinct answer to the traveller the candidate need the capacity to search for information, combine and summarize among different sources from the ABB Travel knowledge base. You are expected to work according to pre-defined sops and Knowledge articles with full ownership of the end to end solutioning to the ABB traveller.
• Giving the right answer to end-users questions around Travel operation.
• Handling the queries from ABB international travellers using Help Desk pre-defined knowledge database and standard process procedures, searching for information, consolidate information and summarize the knowledge to a distinct answer.
• Answering to the end-user question without any delay and as per the Team’s pre-defined KPIs and targets.
• Involving in mini projects in Operational Travel, regularly connect with Travelers, Vendors and Category Team Leader.
• Taking end to end ownership and responsibility of the resolution process.
• Ensuring to have a good collaboration within the service line and with all the stakeholders / Suppliers.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachelor’s degree or an MBA fresher who is interested to learn and explore the business travel category and has the opportunity to grow in a truly global environment.
• Prior experience/project experience with regards to travel supplier / Agency / Business Travel would be an added advantage.
• Should have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Should have good capacity searching for information, consolidate and make conclusions.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here