About the Company: ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees
Official Website: www.abb.com
Job Profile: Associate R&D Engineer
Work Location: Vadodara
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Earn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
• Perform basic mechanical calculations like static, dynamic simulations in Ansys, Adams.
• Prepare drawing, tolerance calculation, and 3-D CAD design.
• Test object preparation, test document preparation, co-ordination with laboratory.
• Perform various test duties like seismic, mechanical endurance, temperature rise, short circuit testing etc.
• Should have knowledge on manufacturing technologies, material knowledge, surface treatment
• Collaboration with local and global R&D team, good communication skills and experience on various technical document preparation.
• Live ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Bachler’s degree in B.Tech./M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience in Design, development & testing of Switchgears.
• Basic knowledge of electrical functionality of switchgear products.
• Basic knowledge of IEC standards and type testing of switchgear products.
• Hands-on experience in FEA tools.
• Hands-on experience of 3D model/PLM tool like Creo 2.0, PDM Link and SAP.
• Hands-on experience of drawing, BOM, GD&T.
• Manufacturing knowledge (casting, machining, sheet metal etc).
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)