AB InBev Off Campus Details:
About AB InBev: For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
Company Name: AB InBev
Job Profile: Associate Data Scientist – Analytics
Degree Required: BE/ BTech/ MTech
Work Location Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Execute outstanding coding skills in order to develop advance ML/time-series models.
- Develop BI dashboards– to share final analysis result with business stakeholders
- Procure data from multiple data sources and do data munging to convert it into analytical dataset to perform time-series analysis
- Research on the newer technologies and algorithms, to improve forecast accuracy
- Interact with multiple stakeholders to present results in PPT or Jupyter Notebook/R Markdown format
- Focus on developing end-to-end analytical solution
Qualification Required for AB InBev Off Campus:
- Degree in business analytics / data science / statistics / economics and / or degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 0-2 years of Data Science experience from a recognized institute
Must have skills for AB InBev Off Campus:
- Hands-on experience in implementation of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Log-Log regression, XGBoost, Lasso, Ridge, Clustering techniques, Neural Networks and others) and time-series algorithms (e.g. ARIMA, ARIMAX, UCM, Holt-Winters and others)
- Excellent coding skills in – SQL, R or Python
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts especially in field of analytics
Preferred skills for AB InBev Off Campus:
- Marketing Analytics background in FMCG domain
- Econometrics/Macroeconomic model understanding
- Knowledge of visualization techniques and building dashboards in tools like PowerBI or Tableau.
Apply Before the link Expires for AB InBev Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for AB InBev Off Campus