About the Company: At 3M, we are in your cell phone. We are in your car. We are at your doctor’s office. You are never more than 10 feet from a 3M product.3M helps make it possible for many other companies to do what they do. At 3M, we produce a mind-bending 55,000 products. Our technology expertise started over 100 years ago with ceramics, turning minerals into sandpaper. This expertise has grown to span 46 technology platforms, with thousands of products and applications.
Official Website: www.3m.com
Job Profile: ASE
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Delhi
- The person hired for the position of ASE/Sr FSO will lead the effort to support and maintain the channel.
- He would be driving channel sales through retailers and will be responsible for the increase in sales of IRB products. He will be responsible for collection.
- His out of box thinking is required to make sure IRB products get maximum visibility at retailer point.
- New product placement and strategy to increase its sales in a particular area is another important aspect of the candidate
- The candidate has to take ownership for the assigned area in total Revenue generation to the collection.
- The candidate has to have good convincing power
- Candidate should have the acumen for sales and patience to close the sales. value selling is an important part of the job. candidate should have the acumen to develop new areas and power to motivate the channel partner so that maximum coverage is achieved in a particular area (assigned).
- Candidate should be more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure that the market is serviced in time (retailers)
Basic Qualifications: Minimum qualification Graduate /MBA will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree /MBA
- Problem-solving skills with a troubleshooting mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate up, down and across the organization
- Effective interpersonal skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here