About The Company: 3DPLM started operations with a mandate of software development for Dassault Systemes. Today 3DPLM is an integral part of the Dassault Systemes ecosystem and consistently provides critical support to the group by managing a slew of industry leading and world renowned PLM products. Over the years, 3DLM has charted an impressive growth by delivering highly innovative products and supporting Dassault Systemes in forging successful relationships with its customers worldwide. Today 3DPLM not only builds, tests, maintains and documents Dassault Systemes Software products, but also suggests innovative ideas and contributes to the overall strategies of each of the product lines for Dassault Systemes.
Official Website: www.3dplmsoftware.com
Job Profile: Simulation Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers(M.E) or 1-3 Years(BE)
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline with 0 to 3 years of work experience in Multiphysic Simulation Software areas OR
BE Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years of work experience in Multiphysic Simulation Software areas.
- Engineering Specialization : Mechanical/Production/Automobile/CAD-CAM
- Eligibility Criteria : Through-out First class in 10th, 12th and Engineering (Aggregate should be 60% and above)
- BE 2017 Freshers are strictly not allowed.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create simulation models based on state of the art SIMUILA technologies for Transportation & Mobility and Aerospace & Defense industry
- Combine simulation and analytics tools with scripting to create technical solutions that address customers end-to-end design/engineering processes
- Document the workflows and share them with product management
- Hands-on experience using one or more Multiphysic Simulation Software such as Abaqus, ANSYS, NASTRAN,Comsol etc. is required
- Hands-on experience using One or more Pre-processing software such as ANSA, HYPERMESH etc. is required
- Knowledge of CATIA or SolidWorks is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to apply simulation technology to solve challenging design/engineering problems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to create compelling technical presentations
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons