Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Profile: Field Sales Engineer (Intern)
Internship Start Date: 07th June 2021
Duration: 9 weeks (Full Time Internship)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2022 Batch
Why You’ll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Sales Internship Program is specifically designed for university juniors and offers the opportunity to gain experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group projects.
Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco’s next generation of sales engineering leaders through an accelerated early in career development path, namely CSAP (Cisco Sales Associate Program). Join and help us build the future of communication and collaboration technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
What You’ll Do
• Gain Experience: You will receive in-depth training on Cisco products and services while also developing professionally through executive exposure and mentorship opportunities
• Customer Insights: Collaborate with peers and sales coaches to uncover transformational opportunities that will address Account Team’s top strategic initiatives across different industries and vertical markets
• Technology Focus: Gain insight into Cisco’s architectures from distinguished Systems Engineers while participating in cutting edge projects including Cloud demonstrations and Hackathons. This track will provide opportunities to explore data center, digitization, security and beyond!
Who You Are
• Pursuing a B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Year of Graduation: 2022 (before July)
• GPA of 7.5 (out of 10.0) or higher or equivalent in your academic program
• Available for a full-time internship for a period of 9 weeks starting 7th June 2021
• Passion for technology; experience in one or more of the following skills is preferred;
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills; strong teamwork, communication, influencing, and organization skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
• Must be an Indian Citizen