7.ai Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About 7.ai: 7.ai is a leader in the Conversational AI market, with over 250+ Fortune 500/1000 customers. We continue to transform our business to drive greater value to our team, shareholders, customers through new product development and market growth.
7.ai is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to understand consumer intent, 7.ai’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 2.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated and learn from each consumer experience.
For more information, visit: www.247.ai
Job Role: Software Development Engineer 1(SDE 1 )
Batch: 2020/2021 passout ( cleared all papers in 1st attempt )
Date of join: Immediately/max 15 days Notice
Job Description for 7.ai Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
We are looking for a product engineer (SDE-1) for our Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineering team within our Product Engineering organization, which is responsible for providing cross-platform sustenance support for our SaaS product.
As a Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineer, you’ll help improve our products by working cross-functionally with our Engineering, PO, PSG, SRE, DevOps and L1 support teams to make customers successful. You will be part of a global Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineering team that is responsible for providing 24×7 sustenance support to drive resolutions for product issues, problems and inquiries that customers report. By applying your technical experience, you will develop a deep understanding of 7.ai’s product and services architecture while driving bug-fixes and enhancements towards an overall better customer support experience. You will provide technical solutions and resolve escalations for 7.ai’s customers, as well as advising first line support teams. Your team will also work on the backlog of customer issues and provide hotfixes and own the patch cycle.
You may be required to work in a Shift Pattern or non-standard work hours (if required). This may include weekend work.
Education & Experience required for 7.ai Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with preference in Computer science. (2020/2021 pass out )
- No back-log in any subjects during graduation/post-graduation (i.e. cleared all subjects in 1st attempt)
- 3-6 months of internship experience preferably in Software Product Development Organization.
Responsibilities for 7.ai Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Be part of a team of product engineers who deliver sustenance support across 7.ai’s products in the public & private clouds and ensure high-quality customer service across time-zones in a 24×7 setting.
- Resolve high-profile technical escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform.
- Analyze and collect customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc.
- Reproduce customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes
- Provide technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) to customer reported product defects.
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to collaborate on technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) as needed.
- Interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive solutioning and production excellence.
- Author quality knowledge base articles to document learning and technical solutions whenever possible and drive internal knowledge sharing with the team.
- Help automate logging and various manual process to drive efficiency with incident resolution.
- Serve as an advocate for our customers and work on understanding ways to improve the product.
Skills required to get hired for 7.ai Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- Hands-on development/maintenance experience using Java (preferred), C++, Node.js or any other programming language is must.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases and one or more NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Exposure to web applications built using Angular or React.
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools and Linux queries/scripting is expected.
- Experience with supporting SaaS product on AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platform would be a plus.
- Experience with Microservices architecture and developing API’s would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills in business English (written & verbal) is a prerequisite.