7.ai Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About The Company:
7.ai™ customer engagement solutions use conversational artificial intelligence to understand customer intent, enabling companies to create personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experiences across all channels; attract and retain customers; boost agent productivity and satisfaction; and drive revenues while lowering costs. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands use 7.ai intent-driven technologies to serve several hundred million visitors through billions of conversations annually, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. For more information, visit: www.247.ai. 7.ai is based in San Jose, California. 7.ai is a registered trademark of 24/7 Customer, Inc.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 6 LPA – INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Job Description for 7.ai Off Campus Drive Hiring:
– We are looking for a product engineer (SDE-1) for our Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineering team within our Product Engineering organization, which is responsible for providing cross-platform sustenance support for our SaaS product.
– As a Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineer, you’ll help improve our products by working cross-functionally with our Engineering, PO, PSG, SRE, DevOps and L1 support teams to make customers successful.
– You will be part of a global Product Reliability & Sustenance Engineering team that is responsible for providing 24×7 sustenance support to drive resolutions for product issues, problems and inquiries that customers report.
– By applying your technical experience, you will develop a deep understanding of 7.ai’s product and services architecture while driving bug-fixes and enhancements towards an overall better customer support experience.
– You will provide technical solutions and resolve escalations for 7.ai’s customers, as well as advising first line support teams.
– Your team will also work on the backlog of customer issues and provide hotfixes and own the patch cycle.
– You may be required to work in a Shift Pattern or non-standard work hours (if required). This may include weekend work.
– Be part of a team of product engineers who deliver sustenance support across 7.ai’s products in the public & private clouds and ensure high-quality customer service across time-zones in a 24×7 setting.
– Resolve high-profile technical escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform.
– Analyze and collect customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc.
– Reproduce customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes
– Provide technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) to customer reported product defects.
– Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams to collaborate on technical bug-fixes (code-fixes) as needed.
– Interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive solutioning and production excellence.
– Author quality knowledge base articles to document learning and technical solutions whenever possible and drive internal knowledge sharing with the team.
– Help automate logging and various manual process to drive efficiency with incident resolution.
– Serve as an advocate for our customers and work on understanding ways to improve the product.
Interview Process for 7.ai Off Campus Drive Hiring:
– Online Test
– Multiple Technical Round
– HM Round
Apply Before the link Expires for 7.ai Off Campus Drive Hiring