24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020: 24/7 Software is a leading provider of operations management software solutions for operations centres including, commercial and residential properties, corporate, sports, and public entertainment venues. 24/7 Software provides real-time communications technology to promote security, increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and enhance the customer experience. 24/7 Software offers software solutions for communication, reporting, maintenance management, security, tracking, inspections, and lost & found.
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.7 to 5 LPA
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile for 24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020:
- We need strong coding and logical skills.
- 10th – 60% +
- 12th – 60% +
- BE / B Tech – Computer Science / IT ( aggregate 55% + )
- Year of Passing – 2020
Front end –
- Must have good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
- Must be able to write HTML and CSS of given design from scratch
- Must be able to create responsive UI using Bootstrap and Media queries.
- Should have solid understanding cross-browser issues and solutions
- Must have experience in ReactJS application development.
- Should be able to create a custom functional component using ReactJS.
- Should have a good understanding of JSX, Props, State and should be aware of state management libraries like Flux or Redux
- Must have strong knowledge of ReactJS lifecycle.
- Must be able to add interactivity to web application by DOM manipulation or using State
- Should be able to integrate API in ReactJS application using AJAX, Promises or Axios.
- Must have knowledge of React Router.
- Should have good knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.
- Should be familiar with git.
- Should have basic knowledge of database.
- Must have good knowledge about NodeJS, Express
- Must have knowledge about Clustering in NodeJS
- Must have knowledge about real time application (Live application)
- Must know about error handling in NodeJS
- Should know how to integrate Nodejs with MysqL, MongoDB and Redis
- Should know about PM2
- Should be able to write optimized code
Optional skills – Knowledge about AWS Service
- Should have experienced any PHP frameworks like Laravel, Lumen, Zend, Codeigniter
- Should have good experience in creating REST APIs
- Should be aware of OOPs concept.
- Must be able to write reusable and efficient code.
- Should have problem-solving and error handling skill.
Apply Before the link Expires for 24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020.
Starts at: Tue, Feb 4, 3:00 PM, IST
Ends at: Thu, Feb 13, 6:00 PM, IST
Duration:1 hour 30 minutes