24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020: 24/7 Software is a leading provider of operations management software solutions for operations centres including, commercial and residential properties, corporate, sports, and public entertainment venues. 24/7 Software provides real-time communications technology to promote security, increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and enhance the customer experience. 24/7 Software offers software solutions for communication, reporting, maintenance management, security, tracking, inspections, and lost & found.
Job Profile: Full Stack Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.7 to 5 LPA
Work Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile for 24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020:
- We need strong coding and logical skills.
- 10th – 60% +
- 12th – 60% +
- BE / B Tech – Computer Science / IT ( aggregate 55% + )
- Year of Passing – 2020
Front end –
- Must have good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3.
- Must be able to write HTML and CSS of given design from scratch
- Must be able to create responsive UI using Bootstrap and Media queries.
- Should have solid understanding cross-browser issues and solutions
- Must have experience in ReactJS application development.
- Should be able to create a custom functional component using ReactJS.
- Should have a good understanding of JSX, Props, State and should be aware of state management libraries like Flux or Redux
- Must have strong knowledge of ReactJS lifecycle.
- Must be able to add interactivity to web application by DOM manipulation or using State
- Should be able to integrate API in ReactJS application using AJAX, Promises or Axios.
- Must have knowledge of React Router.
- Should have good knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Grunt or Gulp.
- Should be familiar with git.
- Should have basic knowledge of database.
- Must have good knowledge about NodeJS, Express
- Must have knowledge about Clustering in NodeJS
- Must have knowledge about real time application (Live application)
- Must know about error handling in NodeJS
- Should know how to integrate Nodejs with MysqL, MongoDB and Redis
- Should know about PM2
- Should be able to write optimized code
Optional skills – Knowledge about AWS Service
- Should have experienced any PHP frameworks like Laravel, Lumen, Zend, Codeigniter
- Should have good experience in creating REST APIs
- Should be aware of OOPs concept.
- Must be able to write reusable and efficient code.
- Should have problem-solving and error handling skill.
Apply Before the link Expires for 24/7 Software Off Campus Drive 2020.
Starts at: Tue, Feb 4, 3:00 PM, IST
Ends at: Thu, Feb 13, 6:00 PM, IST
Duration:1 hour 30 minutes
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons