About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-1 years
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Key skills required for the job are:
- TIS Service Desk (Mandatory)
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Candidates can attend the drive on 3 March 2018 at below venues.
Walk-in Location : Mumbai
Walk-in Date : 03-MAR-2018
Venue: Wipro Ltd, 7th Floor, A Wing, Kensingtone Tower, Hiranandani, Powai, Mumbai.Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more, Click Here To Join Udacity Today
Walk-in Location : Pune
Walk-in Date & Venue : 03-MAR-2018
Venue: Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.