About the Company: Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Job Profile: Administrator
Job ID: 481212
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Required: Freshers
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from recognized university
- Person should have telecom voice network knowledge.
- Person should have good communication skills in English.
- Person should have prior experience of working in NOC and in shifts. Person should be willing to work in different shifts.
- Person should have prior experience of working in Voice network support.
- Person should have knowledge Remedy tool for incident management.
- Knowledge of Nortel or Avaya equipment is added advantage.
- Prior experience of directly talking to field technician is added advantage.
- Person should be self-driven and right attitude for work.
About the Job:
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requestsbased on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement”
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here