About the Company: Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hubquarters” throughout quarternary.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Analyst (Software Development/Analyst)
CTC: RS 8 LPA
Job location: Hyderabad /Bangalore
Last date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) 2016 batch
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit and the solutions.
- Detail oriented and good problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to learn and apply domain areas and new technologies.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Skills Required :
- Good understanding of Data structure and algorithms.
- Programming knowledge in one of the languages such as Java, C++, C#, Python, R. Scala.
- Understanding of network protocols (optional).
- Understanding of High Performance Computing – Multi-Threading, Grid, or fault tolerance (optional).
- Develop, Enhance & Support the Business Applications by understanding Technical & Business Requirements, translate them to Low Level Design, and solving with the right technical programming toolkit an
Apply Before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here