Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, we provide cost-effective services that enable our clients to use IT to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service. We serve Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services & insurance; and media & information industries. We build and sustain application platforms for our clients that create competitive advantage.
Official Website: http://www.virtusa.com/
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer (JAVA)
Interview : Pune
Batch: 2014/2015/2016 batch
Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Passed out from BE/B.Tech or MCA in the year 2014/2015/2016.
- 65% in X, XIl and B. Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, El & MECH)
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- Capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
- Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
Also Apply For Talk Charge Enterprises Off-Campus For Fresher Of BE/ BTech/ MCA From 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
- Understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
- Clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Understanding the full software engineering life cycle
- Basic knowledge of UML
- Understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
- Good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards
- Ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks
- Proactively suggest new ideas and solutions
Apply Link: Click Here