About The Company: Union Bank of India was established on 11th November 1919 with its headquarters in the city of Bombay now known as Mumbai.The Head Office building of the Bank in Mumbai was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the nation in the year 1921, and he said on the occasion:”We should have the ability to carry on a big bank, to manage efficiently crore of rupees in the course of our national activities. Though we have not many banks amongst us, it does not follow that we are not capable of efficiently managing crore and tens of crore of rupees.”
Official Website: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/
Job Profile: Specialist Officers-208 Vacancies
Location: Anywhere in India
Last Date to apply: 10 June 2016
- Candidates should possess Any Degree/MBA/CA/Other Degree from recognized university.
No of Vacancies-
- Credit Officer (Specialized Segment): 150 Vacancies
- Chartered Accountant (Specialized Segment) : 20 Vacancies
- Statistician (Specialized Segment) : 02 Vacancies
- Information Security Officer (Specialized Segment) : 02 Vacancies
- Manager (Risk) (Specialized Segment) : 10 Vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Risk) (Specialized Segment): 08 Vacancies
- Security Officer (Specialized Segment) : 16 Posts Vacancies
Procedure to apply – Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online from 25 May to 10 June 2016
Apply Link: Click hereOver 60,000 Engineers got their First Job through AMCAT Test. , Book your Amcat Exam today to Get 3 Lakh interview calls every month.