About the Company: Established in 1979, as a small marketing firm for few imported diagnostic equipments, Transasia Bio-Medicals today, is India’s largest In-vitro Diagnostic Company. Headquartered in Mumbai, it offers an entire gamut of products and services across the sectors- Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Diabetes Management, Molecular Diagnostics and Microbiology. Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.,has fortified its presence, being recognized as India’s top manufacturer and exporter of diagnostic instruments and reagents in over 100 countries. Infact, it is the first Indian company to manufacture and export sophisticated, state of the art blood analyzers and reagents.
Official Website: http://transasia.co.in/
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Freshers having Qualification of BE-Biomedical can apply.
About the Job:
To prepare and update test protocol and conduct system / software / biochemistry testing, verification testing and validation testing of products in order to qualify.
- To carry out system / software testing as per test protocols.
- To implement test automation using Test Complete software.
- To carry out biochemistry tests, product verification tests & validation testing as per protocol.
- To prepare and update test protocols as per new hardware and software features/functionalities.
- Prepares test reports for verification/validation.
- Report issues/bugs in Mantis software and verify its closure.
- Ensure problem free product release.
To Apply: Click here