Tessolve provides experienced engineering capability to support and manage all functions from DFT through Assembly & Test in the Semicon life cycle.
Official Website : www.tessolve.com
Location : Bangalore
Job Profile : Test Engineer
CTC : Rs 2.4 LPA
Last date to apply : 22 Nov 2016
Call Letters To Short Listed Candidates : 23 Nov 2016 onwards
Tentative Drive Date: 26 Nov 2016
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / ME / MTech
- Branches : Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Percentage Criteria : 65% throughout academics
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- 2 F2F Technical
- 2 F2F HR rounds
About the Job :
- Test Engineer has to work with different teams for understanding the device datasheet and needs to come up with a detailed Test procedure/plan to test the chip.
- Needs to interact with the PCB design team for developing the necessary hardware – Test load board, bench board, and probe cards.
- He/She should develop the complete ATE test program to validate the chip.
- Close interactions with the chip design and DFT teams are a must during the device debug phase and bring up and need to validate all the device parameters with the specifications.
- In addition, Test engineer should involve in developing the test methodologies as required.
Apply Link- Click Here