About the Company: Tech Mahindra social initiatives are carried out by Tech Mahindra Foundation (TMF), its corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm. The Foundation was set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013). Since then, it has worked tirelessly towards the vision of ‘Empowering through Education’, establishing itself as a prominent CSR player within the Mahindra Group as well as a leading social organization at a national level.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Profile: Customer Support Executive
Drive Date: 25 May to 26 May 2016
Drive Location: Pune
- Candidates should possess Any Graduate (No B.E/ B.Tech)
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Fresher can apply
- Excellent verbal communication in English
- Good comprehension skills
- Adaptive, ready to learn, contribute and deliver consistently under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds, ages and temperament
- Excellent skills on MS Excel
- Analytical bent of mind
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in following venue location from 25 & 26 May 2016 at 10 AM to 6 PMDrive Exact Location-
Sharda Center Off. Karve road,
Nr. Nal stop Opp. Persistent building,