About the Company: Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Job Type IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Engineer-Software Development
Job ID: 122212
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Candidate should possess degree B.E/B.Tech/BCA from a recognized university or institution.
About the Job
- Assists supervisor in development testing. Prepares software development calendar.
- Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction. Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here