About the Company: Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk.
Job Profile: Intern (Technical)
Job ID: 11612BR
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent in Computer Science or Electronics
About the Job
- Responsible for verifying software using Black Box Testing
- Sound Knowledge of STLC as well as SDLC.
- Well versed with Software Engineering and development processes
- Experience on Windows platforms
- Experience in RDBMS (preferably Oracle)
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here