Company Profile: Syniverse makes mobile work for the entire mobile ecosystem, including more than 1,500 mobile service providers, enterprises, ISPs and app providers in nearly 200 countries. We deliver innovative cloud-based solutions that ensure superior end-user experiences through always-on services and real-time engagement. For more than 25 years, Syniverse has been simplifying complexity to deliver the promise of mobility – a simple, interoperable experience, anytime, anywhere.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer
Job ID: R0001106
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year/1-2 Years
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA/Other degree from a recognised university
- Should have Minimum 1-2 years relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development
- Working technical experience in coding, testing, supporting, troubleshooting, designing, building, installing, configuring, and supporting Unix servers and storage servers and management software
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
- The ability to build professional / strategic relationships within the organization and with all levels.
About the Job:
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create / develop and execution of unit test cases.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here