Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
CTC: Best in Industry
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree Level or equivalent in a computer science-related field.
- Looking for great programmer in this role with excellent coding skills in any of these programming languages – Python/Perl/Ruby with OOPS experience.
- Experience on C++, Java and .net will be advantageous.
- Passionate about technology, security and quality.
- Good knowledge of operating systems – primarily Windows, though experience with Linux/Android advantageous.
- Good knowledge of network protocols including TCP/IP.
About The Job:
- Working as part of a highly skilled, globally distributed team focused on building automated solutions to ensure the quality of Antivirus and IPS content.
- Coding mission critical, large scale automated solutions using multiple languages and technologies (Primarily Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby/MySQL).
- Understanding Symantec technologies in-depth. Hands-on experience with security threats – reproducing and remediating infection scenarios.
- Working with customers, partners & stakeholders to diagnose reproduce & resolve content-related issues.
- Root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing content production processes.
- Contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply: Click here