We have already designed and implemented our IoT hardware and cloud based software solutions for real-time monitoring and control in operating hospitals, and are scaling up our R&D efforts with the help of recurring revenue from our projects and financial support from Echoing Green and IIT-Delhi / Harvard South Asia Institute and TATA Trusts.
OfficiaL Website: www.smartjoules.co.in
Job profile: Data Scientist
Desired Candiate Profile:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA
- Hiring Batch – 2013/ 2014/ 2015/ 2016
Exp Needed: 0 to 3 Years
CTC: INR 5 LPA
- The candidate will be responsible for using and making sense of large volumes of data, pertaining to energy and environment (power consumption, temperature, humidity, etc.), collected by Smart Joules from our customer buildings.
- The incumbent will work closely with Smart Joules energy experts to understand the data and use it to create decision rules for automation implementation in customer sites using our IoT hardware.
- She/he will also work closely with our software developers to find meaningful and attractive ways to display and analyse the data.
- A desire to save the planet.
- Capability and eagerness to work hard in a start-up with a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Focus on solving problems with a tendency to ask innumerable questions.
- A team player with an orientation for results.
1) Shortlisting through Resumes
2) First Telephonic Round
3) Second Telephonic Round / Interaction at our office (Depending on the where the candidate is located)
Apply Before the Link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here