About the Company: From our early days as a Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a global leader in flash memory storage solutions and as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, we have always focused on making people’s digital lives better. Today, that commitment continues in the enterprise data center, on mobile devices, and in consumer’s homes, as we strive to enrich people’s lives anytime, anywhere.SanDisk’s corporate headquarters is located in Milpitas, California but we also have major research, product design, development, and manufacturing operations in Israel, China and India with sales operations serving the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Japan.
Official Website: www.sandisk.com
Job Type: IT/Software/Tech/others
JOb Profile: Graduate Intern
Job ID: 26764
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply ASAP
Degree Needed: M.E/M.Tech/MS
Exp Needed: Freshers
- This position requires a student currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program specializing in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
About the Job:
- In this position, this individual will be responsible for supporting embedded NAND products, performing yield analysis and finding cause of yield loss. The individual will provide engineering support on test program, test flow, and check out process.
- The individual will interface with design, process, test, and reliability engineering teams to resolve the problems.
Apply before the link expires