Samsung began manufacturing operations in India by opening its first plant in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, near New Delhi, in 1997. This modern Complex today houses state-of-the-art units that produce Mobile Phones, Refrigerators and LED Televisions.
Official Website: www.samsung.com/in/
Job Profile: Mobile R&D Engineer
Job Profile: Design Engineer
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Experience Needed: 1 – 4 Years
CTC: INR 3,75,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
About the Job:
- To Design & Order Jigs & fixtures
- To look after localization of special jigs
- Provide support in manufacturing & modification of jigs & fixtures as per production requirement
- Should have good knowledge of Mechanical drawings, GD&T.
- Should have good knowledge of Plastics materials (Engineering Plastics)
- Should be well versed in Assembly line process.
- Should be able to understand process & product to design Jigs & Fixtures.
- Should have worked on CNC machines
- Should have good knowledge in Unigraphics NX & Autocad
- Should be able to work efficiently in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
To Apply: Click Here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here