About the Company: Qlik’s powerful, accessible business intelligence solution enables organisations to make better and faster decisions. Its QlikView product delivers enterprise-class analytics and search with the simplicity and ease of use of office productivity software. The in-memory associative search technology it pioneered makes calculations in real-time enabling business professionals to gain insight through intuitive data exploration. Unlike traditional business intelligence products, QlikView can deliver value in days or weeks rather than months, years, or not at all. It can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or on a laptop or mobile device—from a single user to large global enterprises. Qlik is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, with offices around the world and a network of over 1,100 partners to serve more than 15,000 customers in over 100 countries worldwide.
Official Website: https://www.qlik.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Systems Developer – Entry Level
CTC: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree of computer science or equivalent
- Familiarity with “Cloud Computing”, Software as a Service (SaaS) model, Platform as a Service (PaaS) or web technology
- Ability to work in a global geographically spread team
- Excellent communication in English, both verbal and written
- Good technical understanding of business process supporting systems
- High general IT knowledge
About the Job:
- Customise and Develop theSSO/Integration system.
- Improve internal business processes and applications
- Act as a systems developer for deployment of new systems in the organisation
- Respond to and resolve user issues regarding the functioning of deployed business systems.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here