About the Company: Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) is a leading mortgage loan servicing and asset management company with offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Bangalore and Mumbai, India and Uruguay. Ocwen has been in business for over 20 years and services over 500,000 residential and commercial mortgage assets.Utilizing our global infrastructure, state of the art technology, world-class training and six sigma processes, we provide solutions that make our clients’ loans worth more.
Official Website: www.ocwen.com
Job Profile: Junior Software Engineer
CTC : Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCS/MCA
Exp Required: 0-3 Years
- Candidates should possess BE/Btech in IT or Computer, MCS, MCA, BCS etc. CDAC (Preferred).
- Experience: 0-3 years.
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Technology: Database (like sql server and or Oracle), Unix/Linux Operating system knowledge. Good to have: knowledge of Sharepoint, Java, html, jsp, css etc
About the Job:
- Providing application configuration and maintenance on Ocwen’s internal and business facing systems, by becoming an expert on the use of all aspects of these systems;
- Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving
- Application errors, data discrepancies and queries;
- Developing, where agreed and feasible, customizations to Ocwen’s in-house web sites;
- Working with the Business Systems Support Analyst in identifying and proposing application system changes, better uses, enhancements and developments and liaising with appropriate vendors, users and the IT Team.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click hereOver 60,000 Engineers got their First Job through AMCAT Test. , Book your Amcat Exam today to Get 3 Lakh interview calls every month.