About the Company:
Official Website: www.here.com
Job Profile: GIS Analyst
Job ID : 1600035796
CTC: Best in Industry
Last date to Apply: ASAP
- Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) or equivalent from 2014,2015 or 2016 Year of Passout.
- 0 – 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
- Should have consistent 50% and above throughout academics.
- Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
- Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
- Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM & 3.10 PM to 11.40 PM)
About the Job:
- Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
- Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
- Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
- Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position by following link as soon as possible (before the link expire)
To Apply:Click here