About the Company: Our mission has always been to help our customers achieve what matters most to them. In 1993, we shipped our first data storage system to Patrick Mulrooney, who at that time was a system administrator at Tandem Computers. The network appliance was designed to clean up his infrastructure sprawl. He loved its simplicity.“Patrick’s favourite attribute was that our system rebooted in 30 seconds instead of hours like our competitors,” says NetApp co-founder, Dave Hitz. “While solving his downtime problem, we also gave Patrick a competitive edge.”
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Sales Analyst
CTC: Best in Industry
Last date To Apply: ASAP
Degre Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Atleast 1 year of experience with product configuration and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Desirable
- Experience providing global support, including optimizing quoting processes, product configuration & quote pricing for an enterprise – Desirable
About the Job:
- Responsible for monthly communication to field sales and management regarding a wide range of issues related to field operations.
- Provides information and analysis essential for sales planning and strategy development.
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc, to groups within the sales and sales operations groups.
- Assists in monitoring and reporting Sales performance.
- Assists in resolving disputes related and/or completing changes with commission splits.
- Reviews and reconciles daily account reports.
- Creates weekly forecasting and other reports.
- Completes monthly audits to ensure accuracy of sales commission payments.
- Processes sales orders and tracks post-entry sales issues.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here