About the Company: Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. Since the early 1960s, when we began providing engineering services to the UK’s refineries for Shell, BP and Esso, our division has grown to include 1,400 staff, across 17 offices, in 11 countries.
Job Type: Core/Technical
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer – Mechanical
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Noida/Mumbai
Last date To Apply: 31 December 2016
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidates should possess Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates have less than 12 months experience and have achieved 60% or above
- We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently
- Confidence and high levels of motivation
About the Job: Our graduate mechanical engineers are helping to solve new challenges in smart ways, helping minimise energy use and cost, and maximise performance and reliability. Our mechanical engineers play vital roles in designing and delivering sustainable solutions, and getting the most from existing assets by fine tuning operation and safeguarding resilience and durability.
candidates can apply for this position by following link latest by 31 December 2016.