About the Company:Motorola, Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.Motorola designed and sold wireless network infrastructure equipment such as cellular transmission base stations and signal amplifiers. Motorola’s home and broadcast network products included set-top boxes, digital video recorders, and network equipment used to enable video broadcasting, computer telephony, and high-definition television.
Official Website: http://www.motorolasolutions.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Bangalore
- 2015 batch (upto 1 year experience) : 13.5 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
- 2016 batch : 12.5 lakhs + 1 lakh joining bonus
Drive Date: 9 November 2016
Last Date To Apply: 3 November 2016
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers/Exp
- Candidates should possess BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)-2015/ 2016 batch
- Excellent academics (atleast 80% or 8 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm’
About the Job:
- As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
Apply before the Link Expires.
To Apply: Click here