Leshi Internet Information & Technology, also known as LeEco (formerly Letv), is a Chinese technology company, and one of the largest online video companies in China. It is headquartered in Chaoyang District, Beijing. Founded in November 2004 by Jia Yueting, LeEco Group is building a “Le Ecosystem”, an online platform with content, devices and applications. LeEco is engaged in myriad businesses, spanning from Internet TV, video production and distribution, smart gadgets and large-screen applications to e-commerce, eco-agriculture and Internet-linked electric cars, which were announced in late 2014.
Official Website : www.leeco.com
Location : Bangalore
Job Profile : Developer / Test Engineer
CTC : Rs 3.5 LPA for BE and Rs 4.5 LPA for MTech
Drive : will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email id
Drive Venue : Cambridge Institute of Technoogy, KRPuram, Bangalore – 36.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Year of Passing out : 2016 Batch
- Degree / Specialisation : BE/BTech ( CSE / ISE/ ECE / EEE) . MTech (CSE / CNE )
- Minimum Percentage Criteria : 65% BE / MTech with no current back logs. (No year gap in education)
Skills Needed :
- Very good level of expertise in C/C++/Java with OOP concepts.
- Knowledge of digital communications and protocols( CDMA/GSM/LTE) is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Android/Linux/window framework is big plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like perl/pythons is big plus.
- Experience on testing tools or automation is big plus.
Selection Procedure :
1. Online test.
2. Face to face Interview (Technical and HR)
Apply Link :
Apply ASAP as there is limited registrations based on first come first served basis.
- Note your USN and Password – required to download Call Letter
- Update all your academic details once you login.
- You can download call letter on or after 26th July 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here