Official Website : http://www.intel.com/
Location : Bangalore
Job Profile : Application Developer
CTC : Best in the industry
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline.
- This is an entry level position for College Graduate (18 months from the official graduation date). So Year of Passing out : 2015 & 2016 Batch
Skills Needed :
- Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined. Needs to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
- Understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* and RosettaNet* standards is a plus.
About the Job :
- Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
- Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
- Drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.
Apply Link : Click Here