About the Company: Intel Corporation (commonly referred to as Intel) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Official Website: www.intel.com
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: System Programmer
Job ID: JR0810548
CTC: Best in Industry
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems (fresh graduates are eligible to apply) from a recognized University or Institution.
- This position is opened for College graduates who completed their bachelor in Computer Engineering or masters within last 18 months. Should have a good knowledge about Linux /Unix Operating system .
- Having experience in Perl or any other programming language will be an added advantage.
About the Job:
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here