Instrumentation Limited, Palakkad (ILP) started in 1974 as the second manufacturing unit of IL, Kota. It started operations in collaboration with M/s Yamatake Honeywell co.Ltd., Japan (YH) the world renowed leader in process control instrumentation including final control elements like control valves etc.
IL offers career opportunity to young and bright professional Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) for its manufacturing Unit at Palakkad, Kerala.
Official Website : www.ilpgt.com
Location : Kerala
Job Profile : Management Trainee
CTC : Stipend @ Rs.12,000/- pm (all inclusive) during training period. PG Engineering Degree holders after acquiring BE/B.Tech will be offered regular pay scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600. IDA and other allowances as per rules of the Company.
QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Management Trainee (Technical) – 8 Posts (Mechanical – 6, Electronics & Instrumentation – 1 & Master of Computer Application – 1)
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engg./Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. with 60% of marks (Ist Class).
- Master of Computer Application with 60% marks (Ist Class) from any recognized university with Minimum 2 years experience in Oracle 11g Database Administration, Forms, Reports Development, SQL/PLSQL, Weblogic Server Maintenance, Unix/AIX.
- Selection Procedure: The selection would be through written test and interview. For attending written test and interview, no TA/DA will be paid.
- Age : 28 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxable by 2 years for candidates having M.Tech/ME Degree.
- Reservation: Management Trainee (Technical) – 08 Posts (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-04) Out of 8 posts, one post is reserved for Physically Handicapped Category.
- Training : One year – After successful completion of training they may be absorbed in regular pay scale of Rs. 8600-250-14600 as Engineer.
- Bond Period: Service Bond to serve the Company for a minimum period of 3 years after successful completion of training and bond money is Rs.2 lakhs.
Interested candidates may apply by downloading the prescribed format given below with complete details and attested copies by a gazetted officer of all testimonials etc. to
The Dy. Manager (P&A),
Kanjikode West – 678 623,
Candidates applying for the above post should enclose an application fee of Rs.200/- through non-refundable Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of M/s. Instrumentation Limited payable at Palakkad. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from application fee, provided they submit proper certificate in support thereof.
The last date for receipt of completed application form is 20.08.2016.
Download Application Form : Click Here