About The Company
ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Official Website : https://www.icicicareers.com
Job Profile: Sales Officer Trainee
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Rest of Maharashtra, Gujarat
Drive Location : Bangalore
Drive Date: 16 June 2016
CTC: Rs 1.55-1.79 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile-
Age Limit: 29 Years
- Target Degrees – Engineers, Non-Engineers, B Com, BA, BBM, B Sc, B SW,
- Hiring Batch – 2016. MBA’s not allowed. B-Tech and other graduates allowed. Non-Freshers also allowed provided they have less than two years work experience in sales.
- Skills Non Technical – Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
- % Cut-off – NA
- Any Bond – NA
- Employment Type – Full Time
Role & Responsibilities – Responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank. Cross sell new product and service opportunities. Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned. Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business. Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank. Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service. Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Sales Profiler: All the applicants will undergo Sales Profiler exercise. This helps in identifying the sales orientation of the applicant.
- English Writing Test: To administer proctored English Language Assessment for functional purpose during the Recruitment Process (Elimination Test). This is an elimination.
- Personal Interview: All the eligible applicants after appearing for Sales Profiler and having cleared the English Writing test will undergo the personal Interview process.
Interested and eligible candidates register this walk-in drive in following link and attend the walk-in drives in following venue on 16 June 2016.
To Apply: Click here
Interview Date: 16 June 2016
Time: 9.00 AM
ICICI BANK LTD. ICICI BANK TOWER REGIONAL OFFICE SHOBHA PEARL COMMISSIARIAT ROAD, MG Road