About the Company: ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalisation. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
Job ID: Bank
Job Profile: Probationary Officer Programme
CTC: ₹ 4 LPA (Approx)
Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Graduates with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 31st December 2017(Should have been born on or after 31st December 1991).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD) Read More
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply : Click Here