Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Type: KPO/BPO/ITES/Others
Job Profile: Technical Support Associate
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Drive Date: 19 October 2016
Drive Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Degree Needed: Any Degree/Diploma
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education ) Any graduates,
- Good communication skills are requisite
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
- Willingness to work in night shifts.
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
Attend the walk in drive in following venue locations on 19 October 2016
Date: 19 October 2016
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.,
Unitech Cyber Park,
Tower-B, 11th Floor,
Sec-39, Gurgaon – 122001
Nearest Metro Station: Huda City Centre
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Noida – UNITECH INFOSPACE PLT 20/21,Bldg 2 ,1st floor Sec-135 NOIDA
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
- Please do not carry Bags/Back Packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.