About the Company: The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
Official Website: www.ibm.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Associate
CTC: Best in Industry
Walk In Date: 13 September to 17 September 2016
Drive Location: Hyderabad
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Proficient knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
Date: 13 September to 17 September 2016
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Survey No 64, APIIC Software Layout,
Raheja IT Park, Phase 2, Madhapur,
- Updated Resume
- Copy of this Job Posting
- Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter’s Card or Driving License or Adhar card) – Original
- Highest Qualification Mark Sheets – Soft copy
- Offer Letter / Relieving letter – for experienced candidates – Soft copy.
- Please do not carry Bags/Back Packs as they are not allowed inside the IBM premises.